- Screens have been installed at reception, between workstations and the wash basin area
- A strict cleaning regime has been put in place, with all touch points being cleaned every hour and all tools and workstations will be fully sanitised between each client
- Our waiting area will not be in use, to adhere with social distancing guidelines.
- We are no longer able to offer refreshments or magazines, but you are welcome to bring your own. Filtered water will be available in a disposable cup.
- We will be using single use disposable gowns for each client.
- We will only be accepting card payments.
- Any client who has not visited the salon for 6 months will require an updated allergy test 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our clients in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner
- Stylist are planning their days differently to ensure social distancing is maintained
- All staff will be required to wear PPE such as, visors, disposable gloves, and aprons
- All staff members temperatures will be checked at the start of each day.
- We ask you to wait outside until you are greeted by a member of the team, as our waiting area will be closed.
- Please make use of the sanitising station on entering the salon.
- You will then be shown to your stylists’ workstation, where a full consultation will be carried out. At this point you will be asked to put your facemask on and a disposable gown before being shown to the wash basins.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Arriving early may mean you are asked to wait outside. Arriving late may result in your service may not be able to go ahead however the cancelation fee of 50% will be charged.
- We ask you attend your appointment alone.
- We ask all clients to wear a facemask for the duration of your visit. This is not mandatory however being a small salon, social distancing is more difficult and so we feel this will help in keeping every individual safe. We ask you bring your own clean mask (one that wraps around the ear not the back of head) however we can provide you with one if you arrive without.
- Please arrive with clean dry hair, free of product. Especially important for clients having colour services!
- Please keep all personal belongings with you, we are unable to take coats and jackets so where possible please keep these to a minimum.
- Please contact us to rearrange your appointment if you are feeling unwell and if you or anyone in your household are showing covid-19 symptoms.
48 hours notice is required to rearrange or cancel your appointment. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of your total service bill being charged
Some haircuts will be more like restyles and the regrowth on colours will be much longer than usual, therefore requiring more product and more time, these will be charged accordingly. If you would like a video consultation and a quote before your appointment, please contact us at the salon to arrange.